Our Client is looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Representative to join their team in Mississauga. This is a full time, permanent opportunity. Hours of operations are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Recent GRADS Welcome!!
Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Representative
• Provide customer service functions for all representatives and customer inquiries.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements are maintained.
• Act in a responsive and a sensitive manner to all inquires both at representative and customer level.
• Resolve complaints and problems, identifying corrective action for the future.
• Timely identification of recurring issues and potential problems.
• Accurate data entry of customer orders, customer and representative information, and payment changes.
• Work effectively and enthusiastically in a team environment.
You must have the following experience:
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Customer Service experience.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team.
• Professional, enthusiastic, dependable, flexible, career driven
Much More ….
Interested candidates, please send your resume in confidence to Jenn: firstname.lastname@example.org