Stoney Creek, Ontario
$25-27 hr plus benefits and RSP with room for advancement
Straight Days M-F OR Straight Afternoons M-T available.
Great company culture and work environment!
- Weld commonly used metals and alloys of various shapes, sizes, and thicknesses, including HSS, angle, channel, cast metal blocks with welds including vertical up fillet, vertical up groove, and horizontal groove welds
- Fabricates or repairs products according to blueprints, layouts, or work orders by welding metal components together
- Estimates material and labor needed and ensures projects are completed according to work orders
- Work with QA Manager and Weld Supervisor to ensure top quality welds, produce and perform or assist in dimension checks and weld quality tests.
- Set up jigs to perform repeatable processes with very tight tolerances
- High school diploma PLUS a welding certification (CWB) preferably to CSA W47.1
- Experience in GMAW, MCAW and FCAW all positions
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in Fitting and Welding trade
- Experience leading a welding team an asset
- Certification to CSA W47.1/W59 an asset
- Transferable CWB structural welding tickets an asset
- Good understanding and knowledge of manufacturing processes – including fabrication
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com