80K salary plus benefits
- Leading a team of up to 15 maintenance personnel in a 24/7 operation. Planning, organizing, guiding and monitoring the activities of the work group with a view to ensuring equipment dependability (efficiency, production department support, preventive and predictive maintenance) within budget
- Carrying out the daily shift meetings (Crew talk and Safety talk) to effectively communicate to every team members of any issues pertaining to Continuous Improvement Pillars (Safety, Quality, Cost, Process, People, Customer Delivery, and Sustainability)
- Ensuring the company’s current policies, procedures, H&S programs and corporate security guidelines are applied effectively in 2 ways communication (providing feedback)
- Providing technical support to the Operation team and specially to the Maintenance and coaching trades people in resolving issues related to safety, quality, and productivity losses.
- Leading troubleshooting tasks and operation downtimes to effectively resolving issues; elevating it to the next level of management if assist is needed
- Working in aligned with the planner to ensure an effective PM system is in place to maintain equipment compliance to H&S guidelines and regulations, SQF, HACCP, GMP and quality requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned PM and WO tasks are completed on time.
- Championing completion of Corrective and Backlog WO and PM WO by effectively scheduling maintenance team, taking advantage of any work stoppage; all in alignment with Maintenance Planner and Production Planner.
- An engineering degree/diploma in mechanical or electrical field preferred
- Holding a valid Ontario Millwright or Electrician License is a definite asset
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, preferably within a food manufacturing company
- An excellent problem solver and with strong troubleshooting skills
- Advanced working knowledge on mechanical/electrical system and components; including ( but limited too) Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Pumps, Gear Boxes and Power Transmission, Material Handling, Sensor, Transmitters; DC and Ac Circuits, Transformers, Power and Energy, Arc Flash, …
- Advanced Working knowledge and experience on Automation; Industrial Process and Control system; PLC; Measuring Devices; Instrumentation; Robotic Application; Bulk Handling System; Oven
Please send emails to Sanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0280.