Avery Human Resources is currently hiring for a 310T Truck Mechanic in North York. This role is responsible for performing preventative maintenance, repairs, inspections and fabrication for Company Trucks.
Afternoon Shift: Monday-Thursday 2:30pm – 12:00am, Friday 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Some weekend work may be required.
- Maintain company trucks/trailers
- Perform preventative maintenance and CVI inspections on trucks/trailers
- Perform scheduled repairs on trucks/trailers
- Ensure running repairs are performed on trucks/trailers as per pre/post inspections
- Repair forklifts, skid steers and cranes where possible
- Complete all required paperwork as per legislative requirements
- Maintain inventory of parts and order as required
- Support drivers and machine/equipment operators with technical knowledge
- Teach apprentices
- 310T certification
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience with: electrical systems, landing gear assemblies and truck frames, hitching/coupling systems, trailer bodies, suspensions, tires, wheels, hubs/axles, air braking systems
- Medium to high level of physical exertion is required; repetitive, continuous heavy lifting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your application. Only those who qualify will be contacted.