Reporting directly to the VP Finance and Operations, the Financial Accountant role will be back up to the General Accountant as well as provide effective support to the Administrative Department. We are looking for a hardworking, detail minded, self-motivator that is willing to learn and accept a challenge.
Financial Accountant & Logistics
- Balancing cash receipts and reconciling all cash inflows and outflows to bank statements.
- Processing all accounts payable functions, ensuring all payments are processed by either cheque or EFT.
- Managing all government remittances and ensuring that they are paid and balanced on a timely manner.
- Preparing deposits, when needed.
- Assisting in development of the annual budget.
- Working with the commission payment department to ensure that the company sales reps receive their commission amounts.
- Aiding and assisting in Inventory Management.
- Assisting Operations with the processing of refunds and other misc. functions and projects.
- Miscellaneous projects when needed.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Simply Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years in Accounting experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team.
- Professional, enthusiastic, dependable and flexible.
Depending on experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume to: Jennifer Toth via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates that apply, only those who qualify will be contacted