Our client located in north Etobicoke is looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk to join their team. With focus on Accounts Receivable, the successful candidate will work in a support role for the accounting department.
Duties will include:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Prepare sales reports
- Assist Accounts Payable with posting entries
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Completion of post-secondary education in accounting (college diploma, etc.)
- Proven accounting experience in A/R and A/P
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, Quick Books
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Excellent communication skills
This is a temp-to-perm job opportunity for the successful candidate.
Rate: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
Please email Karen at email@example.com or call 905-247-0272.