Our client in Barrie is currently hiring for a Bilingual Business Development Representative.
This position performs a variety of sales duties such as prospecting and cold calling to territory customers and discussing; type, quality and quantity of products, provide advice concerning specialized products and services, and estimate or quote prices, credit terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Initiates the sales process through prospecting and cold calling to make initial presentations and/or clarifying customer account requirements, up to 60% of the time.
- Responsible for working in partnership with the outside sales representative to meet and exceed sales targets for new and existing business within assigned territory/territories.
- Provides support to customer on questions around use and care of filtration production, and provides advice concerning specialized products or services.
- Responsible for receiving customer RFQ’s and creating the costing template with all necessary information.
- Provides quotations to customers, credit terms, warranties, delivery dates and final pricing to include margin.
- Responsible to ensure all customer inquiries and questions are responded to in a timely manner.
- Actively participates and contributes information to marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers.
- Participates in the review of customer contracts or large volume costing requirements and coordinate with the Sales Cost Analyst.
- Provides feedback on all quality issues to the Operations Manager and Quality Manager through the customer complaint process. Ensures there is a finalized solution and this is communicated to the customer.
- Prepares weekly reports of sales activity for assigned territory/territories for supervisor and management.
- As required, performs administrative duties in answering of the main switchboard.
- As required, attends trade shows in various parts of North American for exposure to industry and the market.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
Skills and Abilities Essential:
➢ Ability to work independently as well as cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
➢ Excellent problem-solving skills in order to resolve conflicts and problems
➢ Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
➢ Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
➢ Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
➢ Excellent administrative skills
➢ Ability to maintain and manage quality standards
➢ Excellent sales skills and commitment to sales systems, policies, procedures and objectives.
Interested applicants please send your resumes in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application, only those who qualify will be contacted.