Our Client is looking for a Customer Service / Order Desk Representative to join their team in Mississauga.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Hours of operations are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
• Provide customer service functions for all representatives and customer inquiries.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements are maintained.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the product, current Marketing events and business development material.
• Act in a responsive and a sensitive manner to all inquires both at representative and customer level.
• Resolve complaints and problems, identifying corrective action for the future.
• Timely identification of recurring issues and potential problems.
• Accurate data entry of customer orders, customer and representative information, and payment changes.
• Monthly sales reporting using Microsoft Excel.
• Provide support to the Vice-President of Sales, and sales force.
• Work effectively and enthusiastically in a team environment.
You must have the following experience:
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Customer Service experience.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team.
• Professional, enthusiastic, dependable, flexible, career driven
Much More ….
Interested candidates, please send your resume in confidence to Jenn: email@example.com