Customer Service Associate (Permanent Full Time) in Mississauga
(Potential to work from home)
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer service Associate will provide timely and effective support to all customers and representatives for inquiries relating to company products and business opportunities. This person will ensure customer satisfaction for both representatives and customers. We are looking for a career driven, self-starter with a customer service first mindset.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide customer service functions for all representatives and customer inquiries.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are maintained.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the product, current Marketing events and business development material.
- Act in a responsive and a sensitive manner to all inquires both at representative and customer level.
- Resolve complaints and problems, identifying corrective action for the future.
- Timely identification of recurring issues and potential problems.
- Accurate data entry of customer orders, customer and representative information, and payment changes.
- Monthly sales reporting using Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively and enthusiastically in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Customer Service experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team.
- Professional, enthusiastic, dependable, flexible, career driven
Interested candidates please send your resume on confidence to Jennifer – firstname.lastname@example.org