We are hiring for qualified and motivated Dispatchers for our client who is a large 3PL company located in Oakville for their Transportation Department. This is a full time permanent opportunity!
- Monitor and track Line haul moves to and from customer pick up locations / terminals
- Communicate with customers on freight movement
- Set up Dispatch for various Terminal
- Match Courier Route Assignments to drivers based on location, capacity, demand, etc.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Minimum two years of hands-on dispatch experience;
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results;
- Familiarity with inbound/outbound paperwork;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner;
- Detail oriented and excellent organization and planning skills;
- Good understanding of Link and Freight sourcing;
- Knowledge of governmental regulations;
- Good knowledge of Canadian geography;
Shift: Midnight to 9AM
Interested applicants please send your resume to: Amrit firstname.lastname@example.org