Avery HR is seeking an experienced, energetic, multitasking Executive Assistant with a background in Business and Marketing. Experience supporting Engineering manufacturing preferred.
Position: Executive Coordinator
Location: Dundas, Ontario
Key Responsibilities: Administrative support to President
- Provide confidential administrative support to the president and senior management.
- Manage / coordinate calendar for President.
- Attend, record and distribute minutes of management meetings, coordinate follow-up.
- Manage corporate travel.
- Prepare and edit,high quality written correspondence / communications/ presentations.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports, documents, summaries and analysis of data.
- Provide timely feedback on pertinent business issues to the President during his absence.
- Organize, file and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Answer and manage incoming calls for the president to minimize distractions.
Marketing / Business Development:
- Develop / Manage social media strategy for company
- Capable of creating high quality presentations and written content / formatting of brochures, banners and company information tailored to customer
- Coordinate / complete responses to requests for information
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Establish / maintain databases (ie. quote activity, sales follow-up, KPI’s etc.)
- Coordinate with outside suppliers for web site, videos and other marketing strategies.
- Arrange and co-ordinate with HR, meetings, luncheons and other events.
- In coordination with HR, develop and publish monthly employee newsletter coupled with business updates for communication screens in plant.
- Participate / lead social committee activities targeted to improving morale / employee engagement
- Provide assistance to our CI Manager as part of a cross functional committee geared to tracking and implementing Continuous Improvement ideas from throughout our business, assist in prioritizing and coordinating implementation planning.
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure timely execution
- Document CI meetings utilizing appropriate project management tools including timelines, budgets and progress reports to ensure timely implementation.
- Co-ordinate and carry out project-based work.
- Coordinate compilation of data from functional managers into KPI’s for analysis by operations leadership.
- Provide recommendations for improvement
To apply please send resume to Melissa – email@example.com