Job Title: Executive/Office Assistant
Pay Rate: 50,000/Annually
Location: York Mills, ON
- Create, format and maintain detailed Word documents.
- Manage email and document filing and document preparation for internal and external meetings.
- Additional administrative tasks including mail, copying and binding, and submitting and processing of invoices.
- Assistant in the organization of travel arrangements.
- Ordering office supplies and organizing office events.
- Supporting an Executive daily – meetings, travel and daily duties.
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy.
- Responsible for calendar management in Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Interaction with both internal and external executives, assistants, and staff, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience providing support to Executive level.
- Education – College diploma; University degree preferable.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Organized, ability to be proactive.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, including senior executives and outside contacts in a professional manner.
- Team player and collaborative – provide support to other groups when time warrants, during absences, holidays etc.
- Overtime may be required as needed.
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion is needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates kindly send your resumes at email@example.com. We thank you for your interest in the opportunity. You will be contacted if your qualifications and experiences meet our requirements.