Job Title : Facility And Fleet Manager
Location : Woodstock, ON
Pay Rate : $94000 – 97000/year
We are recruiting for a Fleet and Facility Manager for our client in Woodstock, ON. Our clients is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home.
The Fleet & Facility Manager is responsible for ensuring the building, building systems, warehouse equipment, and exterior grounds are maintained at an extremely high level of reliability, availability and safe operating condition.
- The Fleet & Facility Manager is responsible for ensuring the building, building systems, warehouse equipment, and exterior grounds are maintained at an extremely high level of reliability, availability and safe operating condition.
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and succession planning to team members.
- Ensure proper and cost-effective maintenance, repair and utilization of trailers and equipment.
- Ensure proper scheduling of truck maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure vehicle maintenance files are complete and in compliance with all government legislation.
- Manage vehicle wash program, along with daily fleet operations and tools/parts inventory.
- Ensure proper licensing of fleet vehicles and annual vehicle/ trailer inspections.
- Ensure all maintenance facility operating licenses are maintained and renewed as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on equipment as scheduled.
- Maintain the material handling equipment inventory of batteries, including voltage readings, specific gravity readings and corrosion prevention measures.\
- Manage the service and repair the material handling equipment in a timely manner to reduce down time.
- Ensure the ammonia plant, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are maintained.
- Organize custodial/janitorial services, including but not limited to regular and deep cleaning of the office and warehouse space(s), waste removal, recycling, snow removal and landscape maintenance.
- Manage facility security systems and automated building functions.
- Operate and log the fire protection equipment as required.
- Assist in regularly scheduled racking inspections.
- Attend the Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings as the maintenance representative.
- Perform general maintenance duties on the facilities’ physical components as required or instructed.
- Ensures regulatory and policy compliance related to: employment standards, human rights, food safety, environmental, as well as occupational health and safety.
- Other duties as required.
- Class ‘A’ Refrigeration operator or Class ‘3’ Operating Engineer.
- A minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in a facilities or fleet maintenance/management role.
- Assets include: Completion of post-secondary education in Business Admin, Project Management, or related field. TDG, Environmental H&S, and First Aid certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience supervising a team.
Interested candidates, please send your resume in confidence to Cherrie Chawla at email@example.com