Avery Human Resources is currently recruiting for Walkie Riders in the Brampton, Malton and Etobicoke Area.
We currently have opening for day, afternoon and night shifts. Vehicle is an asset but not required.
Position require CSA safety shoes.
MUST HAVE A VALID FORKLIFT LICENSE.
- Must have at least 1-year Ride-on walkie experience
- Comfortable with colder temperatures (refrigerated environment)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available on weekends
- Promptly filling orders as demanded
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be available to work weekends
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize warehouse space.
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily.
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0278
To apply in person please visit us 201 City Centre Drive Suite 1100 Mississauga ON L5B 2T7 between 9 am – 3:30 pm.
** Be sure to ask us about our referral program, as we are now paying $100.00 per candidate
Please bring a copy of your resume and 2 pieces of ID.