AveryHR is currently hiring Stand-up Counterbalance, Walkie and Reach Forklift Operators for our client in Brampton. These are permanent roles!
Night Shift – 9pm to 5.30am
Work location: Queen and Airport Rd (Brampton)
Job Types: Full-time | 40hrs/week | Mon to Fri
Salary: $20.07 per hour + shift premium (70 cents) Responsibilities:
- Place various products into designated storage areas.
- Pick orders using the scanning system and stage loads.
- Maintain inventory.
- Work in blast freezer as required.
- Load/unload trailers and containers as required.
- Operate reach truck, rider, walkie, stand-up counter balance machines – MHE training required
- Utilized as a back-up.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting, up to/including 50 lbs.
- Must have valid licenses and experience in Stand-up Counterbalance, Reach & Walkie
- Practical Testing to be performed prior to start.
Please submit your resume to Sanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0280.