Our Global client is a well known food manufacturer and they are looking to add an experienced HR Professional to their great team in Etobicoke.
Job Title Human Resource Business Partner
- Partner with plant management to drive continual improvement of people capabilities and operational excellence through facilitation of performance management processes, recruitment and selection, orientations, rewards and total compensation, employee engagement, policy/process development, training, and communication.
- Act as the conscience of the organization, keeping a pulse on organizational issues, and ensuring fair and consistent practices, in alignment with provincial laws.
- Share plant activity status with HR Team members and collaborate to develop effective HR practices that are best in class.
- Responsible to develop and execute plant communication to promote employee understanding of business objectives programs and policies.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the Plant Leadership team and Employees. Act as a liaison between Plant and Corporate office, elevating the site pulse/trends, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Keep abreast of legislation and HR leading practices, thinking ahead of future state.
- Conduct investigations to determine concerns/wrongdoing, recommend corrective action, and draft discipline letters (where required).
- Take a lead role to champion & execute projects as assigned.
- Track and monitor performance KPIs to determine items that require improvement.
- Perform administrative work including creating offer letters, managing employee files, and keeping investigation notes/minutes.
- Minimum completion of a degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years HR generalist experience
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing/processing environment with change management
- Strong leadership skills to influence, mediate conflict, and coach key stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and project management skills
- Must have sound knowledge of Canadian legislation and organizational practices to develop appropriate/proactive HR interventions.
- Must be computer savvy (MS Office, HRIS, etc.)
Interested candidates please send resumes in confidence to: Alex email@example.com