Various roles throughout Ontario
Full time permanent role
Medical and Dental Benefits IMMEDIATE upon hire
Starting wage at $32.83 hr to start
After 6 months $34.60hr
Short term disability, long term disability and up to 2% RRSP matching after 6 months.
313D License required
G1 Or G2 Gas Fitter License required
- Promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent company in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
- Gas Technician II license.
- Certificate of Qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d).
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Class G Driver’s License.
- 2-3 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send resume to email@example.com
We appreciate all applications, however, only those qualified will be contacted