Job Title: Industrial Millwright (Days & Afternoons)
Location: North York, ON
Shifts Available: Day Shift: Mon-Thur : 6:00am – 3:30pm and Friday : 6:00am – 2:30pm.
Afternoon Shift: Mon-Thur : 2:30pm – 12:00am and Friday : 12:00pm – 9:00pm.
Pay Rate : $38-42/hr
- Perform Preventive Maintenance activities as assigned on all equipment and machines throughout the plant and yards in conjunction with daily production requirements.
- Inspecting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining industrial machinery and equipment.
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures.
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts.
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Repair breakdown of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure.
- Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Fabricate parts and other equipment as per instructions or blueprint.
- Install and commission new machinery.
- Perform weld repairs on equipment.
- A Certified Millwright
- Welding Certifications
- Possess a minimum of three years of Millwright experience
- Experienced with welding
- Experience diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems and expediting repair
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- G licence
- Have own tools to be considered
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive salary including excellent benefits and performance-based increases.
- A great team to learn from and unlock growth and career opportunities.
- A commitment to your health and safety.
- A chance to give back to the environment and contribute to sustainability.
Interested candidates please send your resume to: email@example.com