Our client located in Concord is looking for Licensed Order-Picker Forklift Operators.
The Licensed Order-Picker Operator will be responsible for various warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate will work well independently, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure orders are picked, packed, and loaded accurately and completely
- Maintain a predetermined order and picking output
- Follow daily MHE preventative maintenance procedures
- Practice safe operation of Material Handling Equipment at all times
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse
- Comply with all safety rules in accordance with the OHSA & client regulations
- Assist in other warehouse functions as required
Character & Personality Traits
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative, and has the willingness to learn
- Team player with a positive attitude
Skills & Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and meet daily targets
- Health and safety conscious
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 (fifty) pounds
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a Distribution Centre / Warehouse environment
- Some HVAC & Plumbing product knowledge is an asset, willing to train
- Experience with WMS and RF technology is an asset
- Current Order-Picker forklift certification is required
- Ability to work overtime when required
- CSA approved safety shoes required
- Afternoon shift – 4:15 pm to 12:30 am, Sunday to Thursday
The starting rate of pay for these positions is $17.25 per hour. These are temp-to-perm jobs for suitable candidates.
Please submit your resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0272.