Machine Operator – Entry Level – North York, ON
Avery HR is seeking Machine Operators for full-time Day Shift. As part of this team, you will help perform operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. The work location is near highway 400 & Steeles Ave.
- Operate a variety of machinery in the production of PPE
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience with machine operation (lathe, press, die cutter) – 6 months or more
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Troubleshooting and reasoning skills
- Ability to handle physical workload (up to 50 lbs, large, awkward pieces of foam)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Pay rate: $16.00 per hour
These are temp-to-perm job opportunities for qualified candidates.
Once hired, you will become part of the existing union and eligible for premiums and perks!
This job is not suitable for students.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com, or call 905-247-0272.