Avery Human resources is currently hiring for full time machine operators for one of their textile manufacturing clients in Barrie, ON. The position performs a variety of APC product duties. These major duties include but are not limited to; changing broken or dull needles in the boards, changing the thickness or length of the needles, and changing the pattern of the needles for different material, welding sleeves, punching rings, slitting, and cutting.
Pay per hour:
$15 to start
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs needle boards by replacing defective needles.
- Pulls out dull, broken, or bent needles with pliers.
- Operates the punch press, reverses boards and inserts new barbed needles into drilled holes and hammers them tight.
- Prepares as required new needle boards by inserting needles according to specified patterns.
- Performs basic maintenance, repair and cleaning duties of the equipment.
- Welding of sleeves on the mauser.
- Aiding in the resin treatment process.
- Measuring and cutting of APC product.
Interested candidates please send your resume in confidence to: Chandrejot at Avery HR. Phone contact: (905)247-0530 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org