Job Title : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Alliston, ON.
Salary : $65,000/year
Avery HR is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with process engineering and design experience for a client in Alliston, ON. Our client is Canada’s premier louver and damper manufacturer.
- Support daily online trouble shooting for safety, quality and delivery problems.
- Monitor production processes and work methods.
- Collect, compile and analyze production data to identify opportunities to improve production processes.
- Support new product implementation.
- Machine system design and installation.
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualifications and validation activities.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Find opportunities/methods to minimize waste and improve performance and safety.
- Develop manufacturing strategy as well as the ability to manage multiple projects, set and maintain priorities, track and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Specification writing and maturations.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- PLC programming experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge/ experience.
- Ability to create 2D layout.
- Experience with continuous improvement, Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Formulization of production systems.
Interested candidates, please send your resume in confidence to Cherrie Chawla at firstname.lastname@example.org