AveryHR is looking for a Mechanical Co- Op-Student – temp to perm in Orangeville.
This 4-month co-op position will be working closely with Process/Safety Engineer and departmental supervisors on specific tasks of bonding flexible hoses end to end using spiral winding in various departments.
- Currently finishing high school or enrolled in mechanical technician program with interests inclined towards industrial job
- Basic practical knowledge of choosing the correct hand tools for various tasks
- Strong verbal skills with ability to understand written procedures
- Ability to work physically in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to climb and stand on ladders and comfortable working on heights more than 25ft
- Appreciation and understanding of the need for lock-out and tag out procedures.
- Use of hand tools for bonding with safety a priority is a key requirement of this role
- Bonding flexible hoses using spiral winding
- Bonding of aluminum and conveying lines with periodic inspection of bonded lines
- Use proper hand tools for various mechanical jobs
- Evaluate best way to perform bonding of equipment with safety a priority
- Keep appropriate records of pertinent work assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org