Competitive salary plus benefits, bonus and RSP’s
- Operates the production & warehouse departments in accordance with corporate and plant policies, customer requirements, approved budgets.
- Provide leadership for production & warehousing and sets objectives for the departments based on corporate goals and customer needs.
- Directly observe production & warehouse departments on a regular basis to ensure the quality of production & adherence to sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintains effective communication of expectations and goals throughout the respective environment.
- Ensures the fulfillment of customer orders within the specifications of quality, quantity and cost.
- Manages the assigned business metrics including yield, labor efficiency, and overhead expenses.
- Maintains effective communication of expectations and goals throughout the plant environment.
- Develop and communicate business impact with weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and presentations in Excel and Power Point. Make regular presentations to Managements teams on performance.
- Ensure compliance to all OHSA and environmental regulatory and corporate standards. Investigate and identify root causes of any non-compliance.
- Co-chair of the Joint Health & Safety team with objective to ensure health & safety of facility.
- Accountable for a safe working environment through the development of strategies focused on accident reduction as well as energy and waste minimization.
- Oversee effective deployment of human resources throughout the plant and ensure the correct administration of the collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Responsible for reviewing SQF Annual Review checklist and responsible for those areas falling within scope of responsibility.
- Back up to Plant Manager.
- Post secondary education in related field
- Experience in Food/ Beverage Manufacturing preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP & Power Point
- Proven Leadership experience in a Production & Warehouse/Distribution environment
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, results oriented
- Able to work under deadline pressures
- Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org