We are recruiting for 2 Operations Managers for our client in Oakville which is a Distribution Center offering services like supply chain management, transport, warehousing solutions, logistics, final-mile solutions and more.
Job Schedule : Position 1 – Monday – Friday, Position 2 – Saturday to Wednesday.
- Support locations from Windsor to Montreal delivering Final Mile E-Commerce products shipped by Global Leaders.
- Generate & Report KPIs.
- Manage P&L.
- Oversee team of Terminal Managers, Supervisor, Sorters and Independent Owner Operators.
- Execution of Process-Oriented Executional Discipline Model to ensure we protect Precision’s R5 Model.
- Financial Management of Facilities at direct levels to ensure adequate margins are generated to cover Corporate Overheads and driver bottom line profits.
- Pro-active Communications with Precision’s Head Office, Customer Service, Management and all key customer contracts.
- Relationship building with landlords, which includes space utilization, negotiations of lease agreements, etc.
- Continuous reinforcement to team members of our need to protect and enhance our customer’s Brand!
- Foster an environment of ongoing learning, mutual respect, integrity, ethical standards and professionalism at all times with the members of your team, the customer(s) and all associated members of the Company.
- Minimum five years of Operational Management experience;
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results;
- Familiarity with inbound/outbound paperwork;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner.
Salary Range : $60,000 – 65,000/year
Interested candidates kindly send your updated resume at email@example.com