JOB TITLE: Order Entry Specialist (3 Month Contract)
PAY RATE: 18/hr
LOCATION: Markham, ON
- Processing and shipping web sales orders into SAP for fulfillment to customers in North America.
- Very fast-paced environment, detail-oriented. But no phone calls / customer interaction.
- Maintain & Update daily the orders/ back orders check for inventory and ensures prompt delivery of products to customers.
- Resolve discrepancies between order fulfillment, invoicing and returns.
- Process orders from customer request to input into the computer system.
- Retrieve and review all online orders for shipping to the warehouse.
- Communicates with warehouse to ensure prompt shipment of orders.
- Work with various departments to resolve order issues.
- Upload and or manually enter received orders into SAP.
- Alert sales and Web departments of back order requirements.
- Follow up with customers to provide order status or problem resolution in professional and courteous manner as needed
- Coordinate orders to completion and follow up with various departments.
- Ensure each order meets the quality assurance and data integrity checks.
- Work with Sales and finance on invoiced orders.
- Follow and understand Sales Policy and Procedures.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience in a customer service or order entry role.
- High school Diploma and/or post-secondary education.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Be computer literate and savvy on the web.
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested candidates kindly send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in the opportunity. You will be contacted if your qualifications and experiences meet our requirements.