Our client located in Hamilton is currently seeking a Parts & Supply Clerk for their food manufacturing facility. This is a contract position for approximately two months – December 2020 and January 2021.
As the Parts & Supply Clerk, duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Receiving spare parts used in repairs and maintenance of production machinery
- Managing inventory including completing inventory reports, cycle counting, stock checks
- Maintaining a clean and efficient work and storage area
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent knowledge of 5S processes
- Above average computer skills and strong knowledge of WMS
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The work hours for this position would generally be 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, five days per week including Saturdays. Days off would be Sunday and one day during the week.
A uniform will be provided but the successful candidate must have their own steel toed safety shoes.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your resume to Karen Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0272.