Our client who is a growing manufacturer is seeking a Project Coordinator to become a dedicated member of their team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and managing capital projects for the organization, by contributing to optimal efficiency, safety and compliance within the operations. The successful candidate will have strong project management experience with proven abilities for managing a project from inception to completion while adhering to budgets, timelines and key deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project planning and coordination, to include; sourcing, integrating, installing, setting up new or modified manufacturing equipment, training and ensuring program timelines, safety and quality requirements and budget are maintained.
- Participate in strategic business planning projects for current and future organizational structure changes. To include; space planning, building permitting/local government and provincial ministry meetings, plan layout design, documentation and open communication to employees.
- Coordinate with contractors, municipality personnel, the client and their representatives including plant staff on scheduling, coordination and other critical items to ensure project(s) are completed on time and on budget.
- Maintain and manage project documentation files, such as; preparing reports, charts and other documentation required to be presented and shared with involved representatives for project progression.
- Regularly meet with ownership and management to provide detailed progress reporting.
- Organizing and executing continuous improvements efforts, to equipment and product line(s) in a manner that enhances the total quality of the end product and is effectively adopted and communicated within the organization through to the end customers.
- Support operational improvements by designing and modifying processes and equipment for improved safety, quality and efficiency; solicits input and feedback from customers.
- Project Management degree or equivalent combination of education and applicable work-related experience.
- Construction project management is a definite asset.
- Proven project management familiarity in a manufacturing environment including equipment upgrading and internal relocation experience allowing for streamlining and continuous improvement efforts to be realized.
- Proficient at Solid Works and ERP Software.
- Ability to lead and work with other professionals, contractors and government and ministry personnel during the course of project planning.
- Skills in developing process flow sheets, Gantt charts, project reports and other application documentation.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving abstract, to be able to operate company vehicles.
- Valid passport, for travel requirements within North American and internationally, as required.
Interested applicants please send your resume to: Amrit firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application. Only those who qualify will be contacted.