Do you love chocolates? I have a great job opportunity for you as a Quality Assurance Technician for one of our clients in the Belleville area in Ontario. They are chocolatiers specializing in the art of creating hand poured artisan chocolate.
Shift – 6:00am-2:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Pay per hour – $15
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Verify production documentation against formulations/ BOM
- Sampling, testing and releasing of raw materials and finished goods for use in production
- Review COA’s for raw materials and finished goods. Release goods for use in production /shipment to customers
- Routine sensory evaluation and chemical tests such as pH, particle size and viscosity on finished products and solutions
- Performing various types of swabbing and then coordinating with outside lab. Testing and results will be recorded and reported accordingly.
- Conducting internal audits (GMP, PREMISE, BRC)
- Management of all non-conforming goods
- Environmental, Sanitation Swabs
- Assisting in customer/third party audits
- Special Projects as needed
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Post secondary education preferred
- 3 years relevant work experience in food manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of HACCP principles and government regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Skilled in MS Applications: Excel and Word
- Work involves lifting to 45lbs in weight occasionally
- Involves exposure to Dairy, Peanuts, Tree nuts, Wheat, Egg, Sulphites as well as strong scents
Interested applicant please send resumes to: email@example.com