Safety & Compliance Specialist
Up to 85K with benefits
- Ensure compliance with road safety and compliance regulations for vehicles and transportation;
- Manages follow-ups relevant to the MTO compliance;
- Manages tracking of logbooks and pre-travel inspection to ensure adequate completion and minimize errors;
- Acted as a senior trainer for all new drivers and drivers who are currently in the company;
- Performs experience assessment, driving skills and road tests for all potential drivers as well as current drivers;
- Analyzes and reports all road accidents as well as all incidents that include but are not limited to violations, complaints and accident docks.
- Monitor and review ELD compliance and accuracy
- Detect and correct any driver related ELD issues
- Must have knowledge of federal and provincial legislature / regulations
- Experience with CVOR compliance
- Previous experience with Hazmat (TDG/WHMIS/CFA certification)
- Experience with size and weight compliance measures;
- Class AZ license and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a driver;
- A minimum of 2 years as a trainer;
- Developed teaching and mentoring skills;
- Experience with long Class A and B road trains (an important asset);
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate all applications, however only those qualified will be contacted.