Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Avery HR is hiring for a qualified Inside Sales Representative/Marketing Coordinator. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to customer service of current accounts and future lead generation, cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities, creating brand awareness through innovative social media applications and participating in trade shows.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Divisional Sales Manager, provide proactive customer service to current customer accounts through; follow-up after the completion of a project(s) for customer feedback, answer any questions the customer may have, and proactively discuss with the customer their future requirements.
- Initiate the sales process through prospecting and cold calling, providing product information, clarifying the customer’s requirements and providing all lead information to Divisional Sales Manager for further investigation.
- Research and report on leads generated through Google Analytics platform
- Maintain the CRM system for the division, with customer interaction and history notes for future sales opportunity.
- Generate and assist in the creation of marketing and sales materials as well as art work design.
- Coordinate, maintain and track all marketing initiatives, including; social media, website, brochures and advertisements.
- Contribute information to marketing strategy my monitoring customer reactions through all marketing media.
- Maintain search engine optimization and continuously update website through content input/creation.
- Coordinate tradeshows, including; bookings, logistics, supplies, update all leads, provide follow-up on tradeshow leads and track successes.
- Assist in preparing timely sales information and reports for management.
- Provide administrative support for the division, as required.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Completion of a University degree or College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Customer service and sales experience within an industrial field
- Working experience in creating/enhancing brand awareness for different products and markets
- Experience with web based and e-mail marketing strategies/campaigns
To apply, please send your resume to Amrit Chahil at email@example.com