Service Technician (Mechanical/Electrical)
Richmond Hill, Ontario
(Travel required to US and Overseas)
40K salary plus benefits (room for advancement)
Role and Responsibilities
Established equipment design and manufacturing company in the plastics industry seeks strong candidate for the following exciting growth opportunity.
Mechanical / Electrical Service Technician
– Existing field service experience an asset
– In-depth understanding and proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
– In-depth understanding of mechanical concepts.
– Good familiarity with electrical schematics.
– Good familiarity with PLC and Control Logic.
– Excellent English communication skills
– Previous experience with customer contact and site visits an asset.
– Driven, focused and able to adapt to rapid changes in schedule and project scope
-Capabilities and experience in root cause analysis
– Able to put in extra time/weekends when required.
– Able to manage complete field projects independently with minimum supervision.
– Ability for extensive “Canada/USA/Europe” travel required (frequent extended overnight)
– Clean drivers licence
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email resume to email@example.com