80K salary plus benefits and company vehicle.
- Coordinate all onsite construction activities • Direct all trades to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications • Maintain the construction schedule, by identifying and solving problems • Provide onsite PO’s for miscellaneous small materials as needed • Request quotes from trades as needed and if required • Schedule inspections with Townships as necessary throughout the process • Maintain positive relationships with customers, sub contractors, suppliers and other employees • Prepare schedules for all trades in coordination to PMC • Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately • Prepare Daily Site Reports, conducts daily & weekly safety meetings when needed • Maintain regular communication & close working relationship with Project Construction Managers & Administrators • Be the liaison with Clients/Homeowners in a professional and courteous manner.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position for residential construction projects • Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods • Strong technical knowledge and understanding of framing and structure • Good knowledge of building projects, construction sequencing and details as well as relevant rules, codes, regulations and quality standards • Able to understand and communicate all facets of the construction process • User knowledge of construction management software programs and MS Office We would like to meet you if you have • Strong problem prevention and customer service skills.
- Excellent time, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skill in leadership and human resources management.
- Embrace challenges and enjoy a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
Interested candidate send resume to Melanie: firstname.lastname@example.org