Talent Acquisition Specialist
Up to 55K salary Plus bonus and benefits
- Confer with management to execute Hiring Intake forms clearly defining the recruiting effort upfront, rigorous ability to inquire and document detailed pre-requisite hard and soft skills, identifying a balance between character and aptitude within the organizational culture.
- Conducting full cycle recruitment process including but not limited to posting, sourcing, screening candidates, testing reference check and placement for a wide range of all available positions within a mandated deadline.
- Executing daily recruiting activities, such as contacting qualified potential candidates through phone screening and setting up first and second in-person and!or digital interviews.
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit professionalism at all times and evaluate candidate baseline personality to uncover inconsistencies during the interview process through competency based behavioural questions.
- Conduct Interview Skills Evaluation Test, Mechanical! Electrical Tests, Psychometric Testing, and other testing in order to ascertain candidate suitability and prerequisite compliance.
- Ability to manage and coordinate a high volume of interviews per week • Strict compliance and usage of the ATS “Job Adder” meticulously ensuring all recruitment activities such as notes, candidate status, interview status (rejected! HR interviewing, hire) are diligently inputted.
- Adhere to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly candidate pipeline management targets in ATS.
- Provide information on company, facilities, job opportunities and realistic job previews to potential applicants as necessary.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment, post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Coordinate and arrange interviews in advance through outlook and provide hiring managers with detailed concise executive summaries of pro’s and con’s to achieve a healthy “pass thru” rate of shortlisted candidates. Referring candidates for additional interviews with others in organization where required by Management.
- Auditing advertising and headhunting channel effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvement when necessary.
- Ensuring organizational competency gaps are closed through effective advertising, cold calling, and other effective recruiting methods.
- Coach managers and provide tools for attracting highly qualified and diverse talent from internal and external sources.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Create or enhance recruiting procedures to be implemented in SEI system.
- Conduct documented multiple Reference Checks, Criminal Background Records, Driver Abstract etc .. and provide to hiring managers.
- Heavy emphasis on network recruiting / employee referral channels to harness the hidden job market.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Conduct or Assist with candidate on-boarding, HR orientation, Company Introduction, Policy Review, Handbook Sign off.
- Double-check completed documents to ensure all required components are present and that they are complete, then forward completed documentation.
- Coordinate all internal recruitment processes including job posting, transfers or promotion of selected employees ensuring all applicable standards in hiring are met.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree preferred or equivalent 5+ years working experienced • At least 3 plus years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing, industrial or agency based environment • Strong Knowledge of Canadian employment laws and requirements in the context of the recruitment.
- Strong Knowledge of Employment Standards Act in the context of recruitment • Strong business acumen • Ability to work autonomously • Self-starter and energetic with initiative, charisma, professionalism, passion and sound analytical and problem-solving skills to seek out the best candidates and uncover inconsistencies.
- Solid conflict management skills
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment • Proficient with MS Office Suite, HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems • Ability to be self-managing, show a commitment to a task, strong work ethic, exceptional • Integrity • Excellent organizational skills • Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment with tight timelines
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com