AveryHR is currently hiring Warehouse Associates for our client near Keele and Lawrence.
Shift: 7:30 am to 4:00pm
Payrate: $17 to start
- Accurately locate and load, by hand with non motorized equipment, customer product onto/from pallets, trays, racks and shelves according to established procedures and safety regulations.
- Count, weigh and record number of units of materials handled on daily production sheet.
- Complete specialized order processing for loading by shrink wrapping, labeling and consolidating as required on order
- Unload, move, stack and stage customer products and materials by hand and with non- motorized equipment, keeping appropriate records and reports.
- Daily inspect, repair, or make adjustments before operating tow-motor vehicles, following safety and maintenance instructions.
- Prepare trailers prior to loading product by inspecting and cleaning as needed to ensure product preservation.
- Assist in physical inventories, ensuring facility and contents are secure.
- Provide other services such as housekeeping activities, assembling crates to contain products and/or moving loose materials to containers as directed by supervisor.
- May be required for occasional outdoor maintenance
- Other tasks may be assigned consistent with the skills required for the job
- Ability to lift 50llbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- 2 years experience working in a warehouse environment
***** These are temporary to permanent roles! *****
Please send emails to Sanya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-247-0280.