AveryHR is currently hiring a Warehouse Supervisor for our client located in Brampton. We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual with Shipping/Receiving Supervisor experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for these essential functions:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Verify that orders are picked, checked and shipped according to established procedures.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient and safe operation of all MHE.
- Prepare reports and additional documents in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Conducts daily meetings with team members to review results of data analysis and determine corrective actions required.
- Perform work of team members as needed.
- Must be able to work evenings and or weekends as required
- Responsibilities to include training employees, planning assignments and directing work. Providing input on employee performance appraisals; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge and Skills
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certification is required. Ability to use scales in order to determine inventory counts. Knowledge of optimal warehouse space utilization.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to assist in fostering and driving a team-based environment.
- Ability to be on feet and mobile most of the day required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance.
Please call Sanya – 905-247-0280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.