Avery HR is currently hiring a Brake Press Operator for our clients in the Concord area.
This position would be working for a leader in the custom sheet metal manufacturing industry.
If you are enthusiastic, experienced and have a professional attitude who likes working in a small company atmosphere then this may be the right position for you.
Salary: $26-30 /hour + Benefits
Shift: Day shift (Monday-Thursday 7am-4pm) (Friday 7am-1pm)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up and safely operate Trumpf CNC press brake to produce excellent quality metal parts.
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently.
- Communicates with management, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Maintain all required tolerances and quality.
- May perform other duties as needed.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience on CNC press brake (set up), preferably a Trumpf machine.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a small team environment.
- Time management skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a positive/proactive attitude.
To apply please send resume to Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org