Avery HR is currently hiring for our clients in Kanata. We are seeing a highly motivated Senior Outside Sales Representative with HVAC experience.
Salary: 55-65K + Benefits, Commission & Car allowance
Hours: Hybrid (In office & On the road)
Are you the right fit? Do you have the following?
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Innovative in creating business solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teammates.
- Acts with honesty and fairness with our customers, teammates, and the organization as a whole.
- Communicate with existing customers to secure continuing sales and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Optimize the existing customer base by promoting and selling existing and new products.
- Offers professional, effective and efficient solutions to customer inquiries.
- Provide quotations, technical support, literature, and other support/materials for customers.
- Develops new customer potential by examining market opportunities and potential customer needs, tailoring products and services, and selling solutions to potential customers.
- Communicates customer concerns on inventory and delivery.
- Accountable for achieving sales results.
- Pro-actively communicates with Sales management on all aspects of customer alliances ensuring customers and branch expectations are met.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous HVAC sales experience is a must.
- Completed Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or related discipline an asset.
- Ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining successful business relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle required.
To apply please send resume to Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org